Thursday, December 29, 2011


Montagne Jeunesse FaceMask
(Cucumber Peel Off )
REVIEW
I Received Montagne Jeunesse FaceMask From Influensters  Holiday VoxBox

To Add them On Facebook 

ABOUT
 MONTAGNE JEUNESSE FACEMASK
Fun , Pampering Beauty Treats
Whether  you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, Be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life little Pleasures" with a huge array to choose from ,our face masques are pack with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances, Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit  every mood and everybody
montagne jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, Vegeterian approved, and never tested on animals , so treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate nourish, and leave your skin cleansed .smooth and glowing
AVAILABLE AT
Ultra Beauty ,Walgreen's , Clair's , Walmart , Kroger , CVS pharmacies , And Other Retailers across The US, - These Masques are Available A Variety of Succulent Flavors 
INCLUDING
Cucumber -Peel off
Passion -Peel Off
Dead sea Mud
Fruit smoothie
Strawberry souffle
chocolate mud
AND.....many More
MY REVIEW
I Recieved the Cucumber Peel -off

Before Now I have never used A FaceMask , So i was pretty excited to try this Stuff out
Do I regret It? HECK NO..... I "Loved It"
I Must Admit "it Being my First time And all" It felt kind of weird on my face And the Kids Totally Laughed at Me , While I was Waiting My (15-20 Min) As Recommended The Kids said My Face looked Funny And Ya "It did"  BUT ... Omg After I took it Off My face Felt Pretty good, To me there was really not much of a Cucumber Smell But It wasent a bad Smell , I don't really know how to Describe it 
Do I recommend You Try This stuff
YOU BETCHA
You can't go Wrong By Buying it , It WORKS

For More Information On
MONTAGNE JEUNESSE FACEMASK

To Add Them On Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment