Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MENTOS REVIEW


I Received Mentos Pure Fresh Gum From Influensters Holiday VoxBox

ABOUT MENTOS
Im sure you know mentos, but did you know they have a sugarfree gum? whether it's before a holiday party
date or meeting, pop mentos pure fresh gum for a quick refresh! The crunchy outer shell conceals a green tea extract core that provides an immediate burst of coolness for long- lasting fresh breath, it's unique container keeps gum protected in your purse 


MY REVIEW

I have Tried Mentos Pure Fresh Gum Before And I really Like The Gum
So When I heard I was Going to Be reviewing it I thought " YAY More Mentos"  
and seeing as I have tried it before I already know it's good stuff,  once you take that first crunch into it, It's like a burst of freshness shoots through your mouth and your mouth feels renewed with freshyness xD
almost as if you just brushed your teeth...(Makes Your Breath Smell Good)  but I know your secret so dont be skipping any brushings...
I just love the container it comes in.. Easy Enough to just pop it out and share with others, as if i would share my "mentos"right? The Gum Itself Is One of a Kind It's a Must Try Gum.. so Go Out And get yourself Some
Mentos Pure fresh Gum 


For More Information On Mentos Pure fresh Gum Or To see what other Products Mentos Has To offer
Or To add them On Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment