Tuesday, December 27, 2011

imPRESS Press On Manicure By Broadway Nails
REVIEW


I Received The imPRESS Press on Nails From Influensters Holiday VoxBox

ABOUT
 imPRESS Press on Nails
Introducing imPRESS press-on manicure by broadway nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon- perfect manicure in seconds- simply peel off, press on, and your done. There's no drying, A killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to A week! And imPRESS is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as much as you want. CHECK OUT ALL (36) Colors and Patterns
INCLUDING
Trendy Brights
Classic Darks
& Animal Prints
With imPRESS, Your Nails Will Always Be Your Best Accessory

imPRESS Manicure retails for 5.99 for colors 7.99 for patterns
AVAILABLE @t
CVS, Rite-aid , Duane Reade , Kmart , walgreens , Walmart And more.
For A full list of online and in-store retailers Visit
where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors And patterns


MY REVIEW 
Out Of everything in the Holiday VoxBox.. I was Most Excited for these Nails, I received the TGIF Nails
And while they were super Cute & Really easy To apply, The imPRESS press on nails Just ARE NOT for me .. I Go to Pick up My Daughter and what do they do? 2 of them popped off ( what a shame) Because I really wanted to Show them off ... I am A little disappointed In these Only Because I had High Hopes these Suckers Would Hold up ! I can't say I Will Buy Them Again But who Knows I just might Give them another Chance, I guess there is a Possibility The Next set Might just work :) Here is a Picture Of The Nails I received Before they Popped Off.. I was Really liking them Before then 
PRETTY RIGHT?








No comments:

Post a Comment