Monday, December 26, 2011

LARABAR REVIEW


I Received The Larabar ( Peanut Butter cookie ) From Influensters Holiday VoxBox

ABOUT LARABAR
LaraBar, is Made from only 2-9 ingredients , each Larabar is a  blend of just Fruits , Nuts, and spices. Pure and simple, Just as Nature intended. Larabar comes in 19 Delicious Flavors! 


MY REVIEW

As You see In the Picture Above.. the LaraBar is open ! It was The Very First thing I Grabbed 
I have Never Tried One so I was very Curious
I thought it was Pretty Good, it wasent a snickers "that's for sure" 
but it was yummy and hey it's even good for you!
Can't beat that...
I definitely  recommend You give it a Try
I enjoyed the LaraBar it was something different and I would have never picked it
out @ the store to try so thanks to Influenster I will most likely Try other Flavors
And Sit back and enjoy me Another yummy LaraBar or well I hope The others are just as yummy anyways 

For more information on the LaraBar




No comments:

Post a Comment