Sunday, January 1, 2012

NYC New York Color

New York Color Liquid Lip Shine 
REVIEW


I received This product in the Holiday VoxVox at Influenster 
To Join Influenster 
To Add them On Facebook 

ABOUT 
NEW YOURK COLOR LIQUID LIPSHINE


Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New york color offers products with uptown style at down to earth prices from $.99 -$4.99 The rnergy, style and color of newyork city shines through the wide range shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway.


A beauty -editor favorite is liquid lipshine $2.49.It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect..Vitamin E provides shine and moisturizing feel.. The Formula is non -sticky, super shiny & soft , Available in 10 on-trend shades from Neutral nudes, to berries & Fuchsias. Start shopping For NYC at these stores Nearest you ..Walmart, Target, Riteaid, Cvs, Family dollar, Duane Reade, Kmartm HEB , And Others ..Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all the shades and fun products from New york color


MY REVIEW



I received the Nude By NYC


I Love it , It smells Great And It's Not sticky , Before Getting this Product in my Holiday VoxBox I have only tried it A few times, I dident exactly like the others but the Nude I LOVE... It's Hard to find a Good Nude color LipGloss

But Im pretty Sure I just Found My NEW FAVORITE.....
It's Shiny And Very Moisturizing witch makes it even better :)
& I just love love love the smell

I would Recommend It to Anyone Looking For a PERFECT lipgloss

For More Information on New york Color Liquid Lipshine





No comments:

Post a Comment